Sep 6, 2019 | Air ConditioningSince 2010, the country has been in the process of phasing out R22 refrigerant because of its effects on the earth’s ozone layer. As of January 1, 2020, the EPA ban on R22 will be in full force. R22 can no longer be manufactured or imported after this time, nor can...
- Gear Up for Efficiency: Optimizing Performance in Cooling Towers
- 5 Common Rooftop HVAC Problems and How to Fix Them
- Keeping It Cozy: Winter Maintenance Tips for Your Commercial HVAC
- Growing Green in Winter: HVAC Strategies for Indoor Agriculture
- Types of Commercial Heating Solutions and Which One is Best For You